The Santa Marta Group is a growing global partnership that has members in over 30 countries.
- The Vatican
- UK Home Office
- London Metropolitan Police
- UK Cabinet-level Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner
- Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England & Wales
- Diocese of Westminster
- FBI – Federal Bureau of Investigation (USA)
- National Crime Agency (UK)
- US Department of Homeland Security
- The Congregation of Adorers
The Police Agencies of the following countries are also members:
Ghana, India, Nigeria, Poland, Thailand, Australia, Argentina, Ireland, Albania, Canada, France, Corps of Gendarmeria Vatican City State, Germany, Lithuania, Spain, Romania, Philippines, Greece, Portugal, Scotland.